If you’re looking for a diaper bag that has a variety of pockets and compartments, check out the Skip Hop Duo diaper bag. We wanted a diaper bag that was compact, functional and that could attach to our stroller with ease. The Skip Hop Duo fit the bill!
The Duo comes in a variety of colours that can be unisex for both mom and dad. The bag can easily attach to any stroller thanks to its Shuttle Clips, which makes transport easy saving your lower stroller compartment for other stuff.
There are 11 pockets that will fit zippy cups, a cellphone pocket and more within its poly canvas construction which features a magnetic closures throughout. When you need to grab something from your diaper bag one handed (i.e. while holding your baby), the last thing you want to do is deal with zippers.
The should strap features a shoulder pad and overall the bag is very lightweight and has lots of compartments for diapers, clothes, your wallet, keys and more. It’s very well made and can handle the rough and tumble of a diaper bag. We’d definitely another Skip Hop bag again as the quality is there and the bags look great.
- Lots of pockets and compartments
- Clips easily to any stroller
- Magnetic latches for easy access
- Bag is meant for one baby, not two as space can be limited
- Compact size means some may find the opening narrow or too small
- Price can be seen as ‘expensive’ compared to basic diaper bags at $70+